Click here to fill out a Job Application and email it to - email@example.com
Five Lakes Manufacturing offers multiple opportunities for career oriented individuals. You need to be committed, flexible and dedicated to top quality results. Five Lakes operates within a very competitive industry.
We need the best to be the best!
Overall Compensation Package Includes:
- A competitive wage structure
- Comprehensive health care program
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability
Career Opportunities Include:
- Inventory Processing
- General Labor
- Shipping & Receiving
- Warehouse Production
Current Opportunities in Production:
The Manufacturing Associate Team Member works as a part of a team performing multiple assembly and or finishing duties for the construction, preparation, or finishing of doors.
What is the job?
- Ability to learn and perform repetitive job tasks.
- Able to safely work with and around moving equipment.
- Ability to learn and rotate to different responsibilities and/or positions.
- Operate equipment/tools that require close control, adjustment, and following production orders.
- Comply with safety, quality, and production requirements and procedures.
- Flexibility of work hours including mandatory OT when business needs requires.
- Ability to communicate in a concise, polite and respectful manner with team members.
- Regular / dependable attendance consistent with attendance guidelines is required.
- Meet productivity goals with accuracy and quality.
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the job.
- Maintain good housekeeping.
- Other duties may be assigned.
We are seeking responsible individuals to fulfill multiple jobs in the production operations. This job is a permanent, full-time position with medical insurance, paid vacation days, overtime pay, and a 401K plan included after 90 days of employment. Starting hourly wage will vary depending on experience. Candidates must be willing to work from 6am-2:20pm Monday-Friday. Saturday hours (6am-11am) are typically optional, but may be required at certain times throughout the year. Overtime pay (1.5x hourly rate) starts after 40 work hours per week.